Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Authors

 Geraldine Portocarrero

I was born on May 6, 2000, I attended my primary school at the Carussell bilingual educational center, secondary school at the Instituto América and I am currently at the University of Panama studying a degree in Primary education.




Leila Gomez

I was born on April 8, 2001, I am 20 years old, I live in December 24, Cántaro1. I am currently studying at the University of Panama for the 3rd year. I have always been an active, happy girl. I like to go for a walk, discover new places and learn from the places that I have been. I like to experience new things every day.



Yarubelis Carrera

I was born on September 6, 2000. Panamanian, 21 years old, with a Bachelor of Science and a 3rd year degree in Primary Education. charismatic, dedicated and lover of children and animals.






Onehidid Teucama

I am an education student at the Panama University. I am 35 years old, and my birthday is on August 2nd. I have 2 wonderful kids, and my favorite hobby is spending time with my children and family. I am also fond of pineapples because they are tasty and sweet. I also love eating pizza with those I love most.


 Elsy Gonzáles

I am 21 years old. I live in Rana de Oro, Pedregal. Currently, I am an education student at the Panama University and my goal is to become a dean. I have a younger brother and I live with both of my parents. My dad is a mechanic and my mom is a housewife. My hobbies are listening to music and sharing with my family. Humbleness and charisma are my strengths, and my weaknesses are shyness and distrust.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment